+5
Answered

How do I change the site design? Can I use my own HTML?

Anonymous 14 years ago updated by Torino 9 years ago 2
Answer
Saurus 14 years ago
Log in to your site and choose “Properties > Site design” from the editor toolbar. This will list all available design templates and allows you to apply or download any of them.

By downloading, you will get a .zip package - study it's contents. With little knowledge about HTML, Javascript and basic programming, you should be able to change, customize or replace the template code. To test it out, pack all the files to one .zip file again and upload it to your site. Check out the API Reference for further explanation.
+4

Partnership

Val Polyakh 13 years ago updated by Rene Lasseron 13 years ago 1
Hi,

I really like both the idea and the implementation of Sauropol. However, there is possibly a way to improve it.

Our web service (webColorizer) could be a "secret weapon" for Sauropol in a battle for customers - it allows to change colors in templates visually, so your users could easily customize templates. Currently webColorizer doesn't expose any APIs, but we are working on this, so very soon it will be easy to integrate with site builders.

What do you think?

Looking forward,

Valery Polyakh,
webColorizer CEO
+3
Answered

How can I add Google Analytics code to my site?

Anonymous 14 years ago updated by Saurus 14 years ago 0
Answer
Saurus 14 years ago
We recommend tracking your site statistics using Google Analytics:
- First, sign up with Google Analytics to retrieve a small tracking code for your website.
- Log in to your site, open „Properties > Site properties“ from the editor toolbar, enter that code to the „Page-end HTML“ textbox and save your changes. A few days later your site statistics will appear under your Google Analytics account.
+2
Answered

How can I optimize my site for search engines?

Anonymous 14 years ago updated by Saurus 14 years ago 0
Answer
Saurus 14 years ago
Search engine optimizing or “SEO” is a whole science, but there's couple of basic steps you should at least consider:
- Use appropriate meta data. Log in to your site, open “Properties > Site properties“ page from the editor toolbar and fill in the “Meta-info“ fields.
- Customize human-friendly URL-s that are generated automatically when you create new content to match the keywords that your target audience is searching for.
- Do the same with each page content: make sure the potential search phrases exist in your texts.
+1

thanks a lot

Jual Buku 11 years ago updated by mita 2 years ago 25

<a href="http://penjualkeripik.blogspot.com">keripik</a>

+1
Completed

Setup short alias for Saurus CMS at facebook fan page

Sergey Stukov 13 years ago updated by Saurus 13 years ago 0
Saurus CMS has 177 people that like it, it's more than 25 and now facebook allows to set short alias for fan page
Answer
Saurus 13 years ago
You're right - thanks. It's done now!
+1

Upgrading

Kersti Varik 11 years ago updated by Saurus 11 years ago 1

Hi,
When do you expect to be ready with upgrading? I would like to register another site as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Kersti Varik

kerstivarik@hot.ee

珍塔玛莎 12 years ago 0
When I log in it always shows 

Not Found

The requested URL /editor/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at fiammanda.sauropol.com Port 80
Answered

Domain name

maxml 13 years ago updated by Saurus 13 years ago 2
I can point my domain name.eu to sauropol but i cannot do this with www.name.eu- why ?